Does this sound like you?
● I have trouble keeping my blood pressure in a healthy range
● No matter what I try, my cholesterol levels are always too high
● I have a cardiologist and I want more holistic support too
● My family has a history of cardiovascular disease
● I want help from a doctor to come off or avoid blood pressure or cholesterol medication
● My doctor says I’m fine but I’m still scared of having a heart attack or stroke
● I want a health program that will reduce my risk of developing heart disease in-depth, honest assessment of my risk of heart problems
Cardiovascular diseases are dangerous health conditions and the most common causes of death.
Cardiovascular disease is known as the “silent killer” – it rarely causes symptoms until it’s too late. For many people, their first sign of cardiovascular disease is a fatal heart attack or stroke. A healthy heart is the key to a healthy life. We understand how hard it can be to know if you are at significant risk for cardiovascular problems, and even harder to turn them around. Have you been prescribed a ‘low fat’ diet? Have you procrastinated with exercise programs? Do you want to avoid the side effects of drugs and medications?
Stop guessing! Knowing your cardiovascular risk is much more complex than looking at your cholesterol level. Assessing cardiovascular health requires a multi-functional approach to identify the underlying factors that contribute to the risk for having a heart attack or a stroke. At HRC, we aim to actually improve your heart health and the health of your entire body.
Health Renewal Centers
We offer more than just a quick fix. We offer sustainable health.
That’s our promise!
No Guesswork. No Gimmicks! Just Results That Speak LOUDER Than Words!
Determining the factors that underlie the development of holistic cardiovascular disease is the key to turning your heart health around.
● How long have you been on cholesterol medication and wondered if it was causing any side effects?
● How many times have you tried a “healthy heart” program and found it too hard to sustain?
● How many times have you wondered about what diet was right for you? on lifestyle and diet advice from your cardiologist
You’ve probably lost count, and you’re not alone.
You’ve Knocked on the RIGHT DOOR!
Our cardiovascular-health blood testing is designed to identify early risk markers for heart attack & stroke.
complement the other health improvements you will make with us.
We have a single goal in mind:
To help individuals like you to become informed, empowered,
and regain their health, drive, energy and vitality.
We have helped countless people take control of their health, fitness, and sense of well-being. We want YOU to be one of them!
Here’s Why You Can Trust Us
Every body is different and cardiovascular problems can be caused by a network of undiagnosed health issues. Our protocols are tailored to your unique needs and goals. They are specifically designed to support you in living a life of good health and sustained wellness.
We use advanced functional laboratory testing to assess your body’s individual chemistry and focus on your overall health and wellness. We help you reach your health goals and maintain them for good.
At Health Renewal Centers, our physicians closely monitor your progress. We guide you every step of the way. Our cardiovascular health programs will help you:
● Understand the current health of your cardiovascular systemand how it relates to your other health challenges
● Assess your lifestyle risk factors for cardiovascular disease
● Address underlying issues such as insulin resistance, inflammation, lipid imbalances, etc.
● Feel more energetic, capable, and confident
● Find the energy to get more done every day
● Find types of exercise that work for you and your lifestyle
● Change harmful food choices & lifestyle habits
● Increase your sense of well-being and confidence
● Reduce stress with simple mind/body practices
The Truth About Cardiovascular Problems
The most common cardiovascular problems in the USA are :
High blood pressure which causes damage to the arteries, increases risk of other cardiovascular problems, and contributes to atherosclerosis.
Atherosclerosis where there is a thick build-up of plaque inside the arteries that can break off and cause heart attack or stroke.
Coronary artery disease where there is damage to major blood vessels in the heart.
Congestive heart failure where the heart is unable to efficiently pump blood. .
Arrhythmia where the heart beats too fast, too slowly, or irregularly.
Peripheral artery disease where atherosclerosis and narrowed blood vessels impede blood flow to the limbs and peripheral areas of the body.
Stroke where blood supply to the brain is stopped, leading to brain damage.
Getting to the real cause of why you are developing cardiovascular disease is the only way to fix it for good. We treat you as an individual because the cause of your cardiovascular problems are usually a unique combination of underlying issues that tie into your food choices, lifestyle, nutrition, genetics, and other health challenges that we can help you to identify and overcome.
Cardiovascular problems can be caused by a combination of:
Nutrient imbalances – Making the wrong food choices that lead to too much fat, salt, alcohol, or sugar can contribute to high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and all types of cardiovascular diseases. But not getting enough of other nutrients can also contribute to cardiovascular disease. Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and key vitamins and minerals are essential to protect blood vessels, strengthen heart muscles, keep cholesterol levels healthy, and help the body to recover from any coronary events.
Insulin resistance – Insulin is a hormone that the body uses to transport glucose (sugar) molecules out of the bloodstream and into cells, where it can be converted into energy. In cases of insulin resistance, cell membranes resist insulin and stop glucose from entering the cell – which means that the glucose are left in the blood stream. Elevated insulin and glucose levels can damage blood vessels throughout the body, leading to inflammation and atherosclerosis. Insulin resistance also causes the liver to create more “bad” LDL cholesterol, reduces the amount of “good” HDL cholesterol, and can weaken the heart muscles.
Chronic inflammation – Damaging inflammation can be caused by nutrient depletion, autoimmune diseases, toxins, high blood pressure, and damage to the blood vessel walls. When there is a build-up of cholesterol or plaque in the blood vessels (aka atherosclerosis), the body views this as a threat and mounts an inflammatory response. Unfortunately, this extra inflammation causes blood vessels to swell up, making it harder for blood to pump through the arteries, and causing high blood pressure. The inflammatory plaques may also break free and cause a heart attack or a stroke.
Poorly managed stress – Chronic stress contributes to the development of many cardiovascular problems. Not only does stress cause your blood pressure to skyrocket, it can contribute to inflammation in the arteries, and cause the liver to produce too much cholesterol. At Health Renewal Centers, we work with you to assess your stress levels and implement stress management techniques that are effective and easy to sustain.
Sleep disturbance – Chronically poor sleep can contribute to cardiovascular health risks – and cardiovascular problems can also make it difficult to get a good night’s sleep. Sleep apnoea, snoring, insomnia, and early waking have been linked to an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases. Our physicians can help you to identify and recover from any sleep disturbances you may be suffering from.
Toxins – Environmental toxins like mold, phthalates, and heavy metals can accumulate in the body and cause a range of problems throughout the body including damage to blood vessels. Click here to find out more about the effects of toxins on your health. Our physicians are detoxification specialists who can lead you through a safe and effective detoxification process.
Physical Activity – Are you exercising too much? Or not enough? Both can contribute to cardiovascular problems. Our professional team will work with you to incorporate the right amount of physical activity into your lifestyle that will be sustainable – and even fun!
Medications – Did you know that cardiovascular problems can be triggered by some common medications? Our physicians will review your medications and provide safe natural protocols to address underlying health issues and help eliminate your need for most medication.
Dental problems – Did you know that poor dental health increases your risk of cardiovascular problems? Dental carries, gum disease and oral infections can cause bacterial infection in the blood stream, which can affect the valves of the heart and contribute to inflammation in the blood vessels.
Other undiagnosed conditions including:
● Digestive Disorders
● Autoimmune Diseases
● Chronic infections
● Unresolved Trauma
Can I improve my cardiovascular health?
By addressing the underlying causes of your cardiovascular problems, it’s possible to regain your vitality and maintain it – for good. At Health Renewal Centres, we keep it simple and we make it personal.
More importantly, we make sure you work smarter, not harder!
CONTACT US TODAY to learn how we can help you achieve your health goals and regain your energy and wellbeing. No guesswork, no gimmicks! You’ll know EXACTLY what to do to improve your health and feel great.
HRC provides you with the five pillars for lasting cardiovascular health:
◦ Advanced functional testing: Our functional laboratory testing helps pin-point conditions such as insulin resistance, lipid imbalances, and chronic inflammation. By knowing what is really happening in your cardiovascular system, will help you to address it. along with your other health challenges Our advanced functional laboratory testing looks deeper than standard blood tests and cholesterol levels and assesses We use lab tests that look deeper than standard blood work to assess the way that your lifestyle is impacting your vascular health. Some of the tests we use to evaluate cardiovascular health are:
◦ Cardiosensitive CRP
◦ Red blood cell fatty acid profile to check for omega-3 status
◦ Lipoprotein Fractionation
● Nutrition: You learn how to choose and prepare the best foods for your body. We create customized eating plans that work with your particular health profile and lifestyle, with wholesome, tasty food and easy recipes that anybody can make.
● Detoxification: We guide you in removing the foods, medications, environmental toxins and digestive issues that are affecting your cardiovascular health, reducing your vitality, and making you feel sick and tired.
● Hormone Balancing: Our sophisticated laboratory tests help identity the stubborn hormone imbalances that underlie insulin resistance and chronic inflammation. We use safe and natural approaches to rebalance your hormones and restore you health and energy.
● Fitness: We work with you to create fitness and activity plans that suit your lifestyle and physicality so that exercise can become something that you look forward to and can easily sustain.
● Emotional Support: For many people, the hardest part about isn’t knowing what to eat and not to eat or what nutritional supplements to take – it’s the emotional challenges, that come with the journey of changing health habits, that are the hardest to overcome. HRC provides the close personal support you need to work through difficult moments, rebalance your mind and body, and boost your motivation to continue moving forward and achieving your health goals.
Our treatment plans are Simple, Specific, and Effective
At Health Renewal Centers, we help you to overcome cardiovascular problems through a holistic approach:
1. We identify the true issues that are causing many of the most common cardiovascular health problems and we address them how they relate to other health issues,allat their core.
2. We use safe, natural and effective treatment protocols, along with wholesome nutrition plans to increase your body’s healing processes and protect you from developing further cardiovascular diseases. help protect your body against developing cardiovascular problems.
Health Renewal Centers Cardiovascular Health Programs:
● Are designed and closely supervised by our team of skilled physicians who are well-versed in nutritional sciences and effective health protocols.
● Are customized to suit your unique needs based on your laboratory test results and your health goals.
● Provide you with personalized guidance to prepare healthy & delicious meals that boost and support your cardiovascular system, hormone balance, energy production, and immune system health.
● Include activity and fitness programs that make exercise an enjoyable part of your life.
● Provide emotional support and progress tracking to keep you motivated and inspired.
At Health Renewal Centers, we DON’T believe in a one-size-fits-all approach.
We take into account your entire health history and work with you to create a specific and effective health plan that will give you results that will change your life.
The first step is always the hardest. If you find yourself standing on the verge of change, we urge you to take a step further and ACT NOW.
Schedule a NO OBLIGATION APPOINTMENT to learn how we can help you feel GREAT and overcome cardiovascular problems.
Here’s to a happier and healthier YOU!