• I feel fatigued and tired no matter how much sleep I get
• I can’t lose weight even if I eat virtually nothing at all
• I have been moody and irritable and I don’t know why
• My doctor hasn’t been able to figure out why I am not feeling better
Sound familiar? You might need to detoxify.
Detoxification is more than a fad — it’s a natural process that your body is performing at all times to neutralize and metabolize toxins. But when these detoxification processes are overburdened with toxic exposures, we may experience symptoms such as low energy and fatigue, allergies, acne, slow recovery from illnesses, and other symptoms that no one can quite understand. When we help you to “detoxify”, we support your body doing what it does best: finding balance and equilibrium so that you can feel like yourself again!
Toxins overwhelm natural detoxification processes
A ‘toxic burden’ occurs when the body’s natural detoxification processes are overwhelmed by chronic exposure to pollutants. The digestive system, lungs, and even the skin readily absorb toxins into the body where these pollutants jeopardize the optimal function of organs and cells.
Common Exposure To Toxins Occurs From:
• Chemical preservatives, additives, and dyes found in processed foods
• Chemical cleaning and pest control products
• Pesticide- and herbicide-treated foods and non-organically grown foods
• Smoking and passive-smoking
• New clothing and dry-cleaned clothes
• Emissions from new cars, carpets, and mattresses
• Chemicals found in cosmetic, perfumes, and feminine products
• Exposure to polluted environments like crowded cities with vehicle emissions
• Man-made disasters, waste management, and chemical spills
• Metabolic byproducts of stress and poor sleeping habits
Pollutants and toxins directly damage and alter the cellular functions of the body. Organs and cells are always neutralizing and metabolizing toxins, but symptoms of toxic burden occur when these processes are overwhelmed by too many toxins coming into the body. This toxic state has been linked to many types of cancer; obesity; neurological degeneration (e.g., Alzheimer’s and Parkinsonism); developmental issues such as autism; musculoskeletal diseases; autoimmune disorders (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, etc); kidney disease; infertility; and heart disease.
Can I get back into balance?
Yes! When the body is detoxified and rebalanced, you can experience improved organ function, increased energy, easier weight management, clearer skin, better moods, and an improved sense of health and well-being.
Our detoxification plans are simple, specific and effective
Detoxification is a two-fold process that brings the body back into balance:
1. We identify where your exposure to toxins is coming from, then help you to change habits, dietary choices, and lifestyle to reduce that exposure.
2. We use safe, natural and effective treatment protocols, along with whole food nutrition plans, to increase your body’s natural detoxification processes and draw toxins out of organs, neutralize them, and safely eliminate them through the digestive, urinary and respiratory systems.
Health Renewal Centers Detoxification Programs
• Designed and supervised by physicians
• Customized to your unique needs based on your laboratory test results and your health goals
• Personalized guidance to prepare healthy & delicious meals that support your body’s inherent detoxification processes
• Education about toxin-free living including healthy home and personal care products
Every body is different. At Health Renewal Centers, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. We take into account your entire health history and work with you to create a specific and effective plan that will give you real results.
Our physicians closely monitor your progress and guide you through medical detoxification programs that help you regain your health by optimizing the functions of your organs, eliminating toxic lifestyle habits, and reducing stress-related toxicity with simple mind/body practices.
Contact us now to start your detoxification journey!